Friday, July 30, 2010

Let the Blogging Begin

Up until my wife started us blogging about our little-one-yet-to-be-born (see the Jellybean Shubert Blog), I have resisted getting into blogging for a variety of reasons.

I won't go into those reasons at the present but I will tell you that there were many and they were diverse.

I have since decided that I would try to do a bit of blogging—seeing that it was not a hugely difficult thing to do and I feel like I have a thing or two to say.

Further, I hope that it will help me clear my own mind and thoughts and help me to put things into perspective.

This is the first of a couple of blogs I will likely write (as well as continuing on the Jellybean Shubert blog)

Given that I have the opportunity, I am going to do my best to start with some very fundamental concepts and expand outward to talk about politics, religion and philosophy here.

I'm more interested in hashing things out for myself that just about anything else here so don't feel obliged to read. If you do decide to read my stuff, I encourage your (hopefully constructive) comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment